Kids with Families Adventure Summer Camp
Adult per head (Age 11 years and above) - INR 2200
Kids per head (Age 6 to10 years) - INR 1100
Infants (Age 0 to 5 Years) - Free
Pricing including GST
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct : +91 97402-17212
IVR : +91 80955-99940 | +91 80955-99941 | +91 8095599942
QLI camps with the vision of providing peculiar adventure and experience-based learning programs and provides an opportunity to experience new and exciting activities and many others offered in a safe, supervised environment where campers can explore new areas of interest with Counselors lead, instruct, and supervision.
- Stay in Tents, Food and Activities
- Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis (Family wise), Sleeping bags and Sleeping Mat
- Meal: 2Breakfast, 1Lunch, 1Hi-tea & 1Dinner
- Indoor Games: Chess, Carom, Ludo
- Outdoor Games: Badminton, Cricket, Volleyball, Football
- Adventure Activities: (Archery, Shooting, Trekking, Zipline Parallel Walk, Long Walk, Wobbly Bridge, Tyre Walk, Mohawk Walk, Burma Bridge, Zig Zag)
- Fun Activities for Kids and Family
- Night Bone Fire
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite.
- ·8:30 - Arrival at camp with Breakfast
- 10:00 - Fun Activities
- 13:00-14:00 – Lunch
- 14:00-17:00 - Adventure Activities
- 17:00 - Hi Tea
- 18:00 - Facilities at Camp
- 19:00 PM - Bonfire + Dinner
- 6:00 - Early Morning Trek
- 8:00 – Breakfast
- ·9:00 - Enjoy the facilities at the resort
- ·10:00 - Check Out
- Lawn Area, Tents( Dome Tent)
- Washroom: Female (5 Toilet, 4 Bathroom)
- Males (5 Toilets, 4 Bathrooms)
- Indoor & Outdoor Games
- Adventure Games
- Parking, Safety and Security etc.
- Transportation to the campsite.
- Driver accommodation and food.
Extra (ON Chargeable Basis):
- Rappelling- Group Size of Minimum 20 Pax*
- Land Zorbing- Group Size of Minimum 20 Pax*
- Transport- Depends on Client request
THINGS TO CARRY:
Bed Sheet | Blanket & Pillow | Odomos | Cap| Medicine| Sun cream | Drinking Water bottles | Reusable Food Container| Binoculars| Insect Repellent| Comfortable Cotton Clothes| Warm Clothing| Sunglasses| Towel | Torch | Trek /Sport Shoes| Toiletries| Pair of Shorts| | Floaters| Personal Medical Kit| Tissue roll
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ALCOHOL is strictly PROHIBITED
- Non-Veg (Not Allowed).
- Payment Full in Advance.
- Adventure sports 8+ Years.
- We will provide only sleeping bags and mat
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the event gets cancelled any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensations
- Safe & Secure
- Completely fenced & no access of outside Animals
- Food Is Hygienically Cooked at the camp
- All adventure activities will be conducted under the supervision of highly trainer staff.
- All the Team Members are from NIM Uttarakhand & HMI Darjeeling
- All the Equipment’s are imported & Tested
- All the Major Team Members & supported staff are well versed to carry out Programme with Safety & Security
Survey No 48 Janapanahalli village Oordegere Hobli Tumkur Taluk 85VM+4F Devarayanadurga State Forest, Bengaluru, Karnataka 572104
Date and Time:
Batch 1: (4th April 2020 & 8AM to 5th April 2020 10AM)
Batch 2: (18th April 2020 & 8AM to 19th April 2020 10AM)