Rs.6000 Per Person
Age( 8 Years and above)
DESCRIPTION: QLI camps with the vision of providing peculiar adventure and experience-based learning programs and provides an opportunity to experience new and exciting activities and many others offered in a safe, supervised environment where campers can explore new areas of interest with Counselors lead, instruct, and supervision.
- Stay in tents, food and activities
- Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, sleeping bags and mat.
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite.
- Washroom and shower facility available.
- Meal: 3Breakfast, 3Lunche, 2Hi-teas & 2Dinner
- Adventure Activities (Zip lining, Parallel Walk, Wobbly Bridge, Zigzag, Tyre Swing, Burma Loop, Land Zorbing)
- Lawn Based Activities
- Outdoor Activities
- Tent Pitching
- Bonfire, Culture Program Preparation (Evening)
- Good Night
- Trekking (Morning)
- Rappelling and Jumaring
- Team Activities
- Rain Dance
- Cooking Challenge
- Bonfire, Culture Program
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Transportation to the campsite.
- Driver accommodation and food.
Meals, Adventure Activities, Tents, Washrooms, Campfire, Parking, Safety and Security etc.
- Camp safety - It ensures guests are well protected at our area of jurisdiction
- Instructors and staffs - To overlook on the satisfaction of the guests by providing them with best memories possible, we have well trained and certified instructors
- Equipments and gears - We posses imported gears of high international standards
- First Aid - We provide with standardized first aid at the time of medical emergencies
- 100% refund if the cancellation is done 7 days prior.
- 75% refund if it is cancelled 4-5 days prior.
- No refund if it is cancelled 1 day prior.
THINGS TO CARRY:
Drinking Water bottles | Reusable Food Container| Binoculars| Insect Repellent| Comfortable Cotton Clothes| Warm Clothing| Sunglasses| Towel | Torch | Trek /Sport Shoes| Toiletries| Pair of Shorts| | Floaters| Personal Medical Kit| Tissue roll
Location Link: https://g.page/qlicamp?share
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Non-Veg (Not Allowed).
- Payment Full in Advance.
- Adventure sports 8+ Years.
- Every individual will have to share the tent.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the event gets cancelled any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensations
Date and Time:
(30th March 2020 & 11:00AM to 1st April 2020 & 3:00PM)
(7th April 2020 & 11:00AM to 9th April 2020 & 3:00PM)
(13th April 2020 & 11:00AM to 15th April 2020 & 3:00PM)
(21st April 2020 & 11:00AM to 23th April 2020 & 3:00PM)
(27th April 2020 & 11:00AM to 29th April 2020 & 3:00PM)
(5th May 2020 & 11:00AM to 7th May 2020 & 3:00PM)
(11th May 2020 & 11:00AM to 13th May 2020 & 3:00PM)
Contact us:Support Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.orgTraining / Corporate Tieup : email@example.comDirect : +91 97402-17212 IVR : +91 80955-99942 | +91 80955-99941 Camp Add : Devarayanadurga State Forest, Karnataka - 572104HQ : 4th Floor, 2623, 27th Main Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102